Thursday, November 4, 2010

Back to Black - Day 52

I have to say the week started off crazy, but calmed down quickly.  The last two days have been normal at work.  It has been lovely.  It has been raining all day, I suppose that's a good thing for the water table.  The recent drop in temperatures has put a damper on my motivation to cook.  However, seeing that we will soon be reduced to jam and bread or raw vegetables, I have to muster enough motivation to make something.  I think I am going to make pasta.  Since that will take about an hour, I'm going to make this a short post.  I didn't really try today in the fashion department.  If there was a word to describe what I wore today it would be: tired.  So here it is: sweater is from Express, pants are Nine and Co., and shoes are Polvini.

No comments:

Post a Comment