Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Only Tuesday - Day 49 and Day 50 (week 7)

I had another night run into early morning yesterday (2:30 am).  Yes it was for work.  This is the primary reason I am posting both yesterday's and today's pics in one post.  The temperatures have really dropped and by the time I get to work I can't feel my feet.  I think it's a sign that the fall is coming to an end.  Anyway, today is going to be short post.  I am a bit tired from yesterday.  I also got up early so the hubs and I could go vote before we went to work.  I love voting, I feel like it is the one thing that makes me equal to all the rich and powerful people in the country.  It may be simplistic, but that is how it seems to me.  That and because it has only been two generations that women, or men for that matter, in my family have had the right to vote.  So for me, voting carries a special meaning.  Ok, enough of my soapbox.  Yesterday I wore an all velvet number:  the top is harve bernard, the skirt is forever 21, and the shoes are Michael Kohrs.  Today I decided to go with something from business casual: the top is banana republic, the pants are from a suit (Larry Levine), and the shoes are nine west.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment