Monday, December 6, 2010

Back from Vacay

Technically I came back on the 26th of November, but I haven't gotten around to posting anything until.  I will post pictures of last week's photo's sometime this week as well.  Vacation was awesome.  I have to say that the relationship between parent and child changes once one is an adult, as I discovered with my mother.  We were able to have frank and candid conversations that really brought us together.  For the most part everything went pretty smoothly.  It did rain half the time, which was not to much fun.  However, we were unfased by mother nature and soldiered on.  All together we visted 6 cities: Rome, Vatican City, Venice, Paris, Barcelona, and Madrid.  It was a power vacation of sorts.  Each city was unique and beautiful in it's own way.  As this was my mother's first time to Europe, she had a lovely time.  I would recommend every adult child travel with a parent at some point in their life.  It is a terrific to really discover your parent in new and suprising ways.  I will post pictures of my vacation in another post.  Here is my outfit for today: the skirt is Ann Klien (thrifted), the cardigan is Eddie Baur, the top is from Target, and the shoes are Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment