Sunday, December 12, 2010

Off to a Party!

I went to some stores today, but I will admit I didn't keep to my different outfit everyday rule.  Laziness was the primary factor there.  Yesterday, I went to a friend's birthday party, and yes, I stuck to my rule.  Overall this experiment is going very well, I have essentially not repeated an outfit for about three months.  I still have plenty left in my wardrobe, so the experiment continues on.  Anyway, I bought this dress at a thrift store primarily because I loved the color.  Unfortunately, it didn't fit.  Now it does, so I thought this would be the perfect occasion to wear it.  I got the tights at a sock store in the mall, the shoes are Jessica Simpson, the bangle was a gift from my grandma, and I made the earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment