Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Black and White Day

I can't believe the end of the year is almost upon us.  Where did the year go?  Well it is absolutely freezing outside.  I suppose that's better than the piles of snow we had last year.  I forgot to mention where I went on Saturday.  The hubs, and friends of ours went to see a play called "Around the World in 80 Days."  Yes, this is an adaptation of the Jules Verne classic.  It was hilarious, we essentially laughed the entire time.  We also got to meet the cast, since one of them is the cousin of two of our friends.  I highly recommend folks to go see this play if it is being performed in your area, you will not be disappointed.  I have to say, I was reminded of how much I love theatre on Saturday.  It is something I will try to attend more of in 2011.  Well with that here is my outfit for today:  The jacket is thrifted, the shirt is Old Navy, the pants are The Limited, and the shoes are from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment