Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snow!

I have been a bit lazy the last few days and have not posted anything.  I ended up falling asleep.  It has been extremely cold the last few days.  There must be some sort of weather system passing through.  Today we got some flurries, so naturally everyone decided to become paranoid and drive 5 miles an hour all the way to work this morning.  It was great fun.  Anyway,  my outfit choices thus far have been so so.  I had a client meeting yesterday and wore a suit, which is a nice change from the usual.  Today I ended up wearing all velvet, which is a little different.  The end of the year is finally drawing to a close.  It is amazing how fast this year has gone by.  Anyway, here are my outfits for the last three days.

Monday                                                  Tuesday
 


Today..

No comments:

Post a Comment