Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Red Shoes

Red is such a fantastic color. Whether worn as a primary color in an outfit or as an accent. Red looks good on just about anybody and anything. I have been on the hunt for a pair of great red shoes. Believe it or not, the are somewhat hard to find. So imagine my delight when I found this vintage number at a thrift store. They are leather, pointy, and timeless (well I like to think they are).

I had another great day. It was training mostly, which is always a good thing, since that way one has some clue as to what they are doing. I got new glasses recently (I only wear them to drive and watch TV). I love this design because they give a nod to the cats eye style of yesteryear, while still being hip. The hubs says I look like an old woman to which I quipped back "That's right, because they have style."  He says the same thing about my vintage purses. (This coming from a man who loves polo shirts.)  Well enough of my rambling, below is what I wore today.  Tomorrow, I'm thinking of wearing a floral white number I recently scored for $1.

Top: Carole Little; Skirt: The Limited (thrifted); Shoes: Mina (thrifted); Jewelry: self-made

Thrifters Anonymous



Meet Virginia Design

1 comment:

  1. I like the red shoes. Modern twist on Dorothy.

    ReplyDelete