Monday, October 18, 2010

Business Casual - Day 35 (week 5)

Today was another typical day.  Although this week is looking like another chaotic one.  I am prepared for the week, what with being recharged from our trip to Vermont and all.  It is also looking like this week is going to have rain and lower tempertures.  Which, in my mind, calls for boots.  Ahhh, how I love boots.  It is really a shame that they can only be worn for a couple of months out of the year.  On a different topic, I am going to a wedding at the end of month, also very exciting.  I have to get the dress I'm wearing fitted though.  I found this alterations place that time forgot.  It is run by this elderly Eastern European woman.  She has an ancient sewing machine to boot.  I am just so charmed by her, I want to give her something of mine to alter.  Anyway, here is my outfit for today:  the jacket is from an old suit, the pants are New York & Co., the shirt is Tahari, the shoes are Polvini, and the necklace is a gift from my grandmother.  Who incidently is just hilarious.  She told me that this necklace was her favorite.  Isn't that sweet?  Well there you have it: grandma's are the best.  I'm lucky mine is still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment