Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Little Preview of Winter - Day 22

So the winter chill has resulted in the nun inspired number I wore today.  The weather has been so unpredictible this year, regardless of the season.  Anyway, I was a good wife today and made dinner (Risotto) for the hubs and me BEFORE he got home.  This is a rare occurance as my one hour commute (each way is one hour) leaves me lacking motivation to do much of anything when I get home.  However, seeing as there was nothing wholesome to heat in the microwave, I put the stove to use.  Today it was Risotto, who knows what culinary heights I will reach tomorrow.  As for the nun like outfit: The top is from Eddie Bauer.  The skirt is thrifted (vintage Ann Klein), and I don't remember where I got the shoes.  I made the necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment