Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Day for Red - Day 30

It appears the one month mark has arrived.  Damn, I have a lot of clothes!  It is amazing what you find in your closet once you start digging.  Not to mention that I am not anywhere close to being out of different outfit combinations.  On a different note, I didn't end up making two culinary dishes last night.  The pasta dish took so long, it was to late to start the other one.  While it was not a culinary masterpiece, it was edible.  At my skill level that's a victory.  As I have mentioned in a previous post, red is my favorite color.  So as you might guess, this outfit is one I especially like.  It incorporates all the various hues of red in one pretty package.  So with that here is my outfit for today:  the top is Banana Republic, the skirt is New York & Co., the shoes are Jessica Simpson, and the jewelry is made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment