Friday, October 29, 2010

Thank God Its Friday - Day 46

Finally, the end to this crazy week has arrived.  The temperature has dropped to the fifties today, which took a toll on the hands this afternoon as I was picking raspberries.  Although the week was hellish, it ended well.  I had a very productive day and actually met a deadline (I almost did the happy dance in my cubicle).  Now I am sitting comfortably on my bed, under the covers feeding my voracious appetite for current events.  I am going to a wedding tomorrow, something I am very excited about.  My dress has been fitted, the lovely Russian lady (Greta), is an excellent seamstress.  It was well worth what I paid her.  I have a couple of other things I am going to ask her to fix.  (I'm very loyal about who I purchase services from.  If you do a good job, I am not likely to take my business elsewhere.)  Well anyway here is what I wore today:  the top is Banana Republic, I don't what the brand is for the skirt (the label has fallen off), and the shoes are Nine West.


No comments:

Post a Comment