Thursday, October 7, 2010

Transition Time - Day 24

Typically I get home before the hubs.  The last two days, however, I've been getting home late from work, so I am greeted by his jolly self (the hubs).  Instead of taking pics in the morning, I take them in the afternoon now (as I mentioned before, this does nothing in terms of improved appearance).  He finds this whole exercise to be amusing and was cracking me up with his impersonation of me posing.  The result is the over enthusiastic smile on my face in this shot.  Ladies, there is nothing as important as a guy with a sense of humor to make a marriage last.  On another cheery note, my work computer is finally working again (yay!) and I am back to my routine.  It is a glorious feeling.   The weather was also beautiful and warming up a bit.  All in all I would say it was a 8 out of 10 kind of day (a 10 out of 10 is hard to accomplish).  So here is today's outfit: I don't remember where I got the t-shirt, the dress is from Marshalls, and the boots are Ralph Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment