Friday, October 1, 2010

T-Shirt and Jeans Day- Day 19

The hubs did the sweetest thing yesterday and I forgot to mention it.  I am a lover of dark chocolate (the more than 75% cacao kind).  Armed with this knowledge, the hubs went and bought several different kinds of dark chocolate (all more than 80% cacao) from different brands and displayed them prominently for my viewing pleasure.  It was the sweetest thing (both figuratevly and literally).  Today was one of those days that started off gloomy, but ended with a grand finale.  It pretty much rained all day, but as soon as I was ready to go home, the sun was out in all it's glory.  As I have mentioned before, I love to dress up and I do so in my clothing choices for work.  Today though I decided to wear jeans for a change.  This is a pretty rare occasion, but why not? right?  Someone once said to me that the only constant in life is change, he was absolutely right.  So with that here is my outfit.  The blazer is from H&M.  The T-shirt is a gift from the hubs (before he became the hubs).  The Jeans are Levis.  The shoes are thrifted and the necklace is a gift from my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment