Thursday, October 28, 2010

Velvet Time - Day 45

I hit an all time record in terms of how late I stayed up for work yesterday: 4 a.m.  That's right 4 a.m.  My previous record was 3 a.m.  Next time, I'm going to shoot for the all nighter just like the good old college days (and graduate school days). Now this information begs the question:  Did I finish what I needed to?  Answer: No, not really.  I actually had to finish up this morning.  Ahhh, how I love work weeks like this.  The most awesome part of this week is I actually have to be at work at 7:30 am tomorrow.  Now with my commute that means I have to leave the house at 6:30 a.m.  (Just as a side note: I'm not a morning person.)  I just can't wait for tomorrow.  And yes, I have work tonight as well.  (No I'm not likely to get a bonus or a raise for this kind of craziness, oh well, at least I'm employed.  Gotta count your blessings.)  So with that, here is my outfit for today:  the jacket is Tahari, the top is from Target, the shoes are Nine West, and I don't know what brand the skirt is (the label has fallen off).

No comments:

Post a Comment