Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Little Bit of Yellow to Brighten the Day - Day 23

Alas, another dreary day.  On a bright note, the temperatures do appear to be climbing a bit.  My work computer has a virus on it that refuses to be erased.  I always forget how dependent we are on the internet and technology on day to day activities, until I don't have it available.  Needless to say I'm not looking forward much to weekend since I am back logged and will have to take work home with me.  Oh, well, it could be worse.  So all this dreary weather of late has inspired me to wear yellow today.  Now, I will be honest, yellow is not one of my favorite colors.  My kitchen was orginally painted yellow, and lets just say I was not a fan.  However, after a string of gloomy days, wearing something bright seems to lift the mood.  The following is what I wore today: The top is from India, the skirt is from Burlington Coat Factory (it is actually made in the USA!  I bought two, the other one is black), the shoes are Coach (from DSW), the belt is thrifted, and I don't remember where I bought the tights.


No comments:

Post a Comment