Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday...Finally!

As you have probably guessed from the title of this post, it's been that kind of week.  I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately for whatever reason.  The gloom outside certainly hasn't helped.  Hence the lack of posts.  I didn't wear anything all that exciting this week.  I find myself getting a bit lazy on the outfit front.  Monday is the new week, so I am going to put in a little more effort.  On my one hour drive home the other day, I was thinking about creative ways to keep my brain entertained on a daily basis.  I think I am going to start theme weeks for outfits, lord knows I have enough clothes to do that.  This coming week will be my first theme week.  I figure this will keep me in a creative frame of mind as well as looking stylish (well, that's the hope anyway).

I have some great progress to report on my terra cotta vegetable garden.  While the weather has been bad for the mood department, it has been fantastic for my plants.  With the exception of the carrots, all the seeds are sprouting (the spinach is too, but they were to small for decent pics)!  (Those were some damn good seeds, many thanks to my work dad.)  Some tiny tomatoes are also growing.  They still look a little sad, but hopefully they will be feeling better soon.  Below are some pics I took today of the portable veggie garden progress.

Oh, and any suggestions for theme week #1?

Sweet Peas
Cucumbers
Bush Beans
Radishes
Tomatoes!

1 comment:

  1. Theme weeks are always fun! I've done a few - good luck thinking up some creative new ways to dress!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete