Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lace, Ahhhh Lace

As I have mentioned in past posts, lace is one of my favorite embelishments on fabric.  (This might explain why I adore clothing made in the 19th century.)  So today seemed like as a good a day as any to bring out some lace.  The hubs liked the outfit this morning (he normally doesn't comment), which was a good sign.  The weather was perfect today: not to hot, not to cold, with just the right amount of sun.

On the job front I am preparing for my interview for tomorrow.  I have my schedule of all the people I will meet, so tonight will be spent formulating questions tailored for each of them.  I also need to come up with some questions about the organization itself.  The interview starts at 8:30 in the morning and ends at noon.  It will be tiring, so I'm hoping I will enjoy it.  After that, some much needed rest.  Although I suspect I will be working.  I actually have some work to get done before my interview prep tonight.  <Sigh> so much for work life balance.

Lace Top: The Limited (thrifted)
Cotton top: tee spoon
Skirt: Anne Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Shoes: Moda


Hi, My Name is Sunduri Das and I am addicted to Thrifting!
Grab a button and come to a meeting!
Thrifters Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment