Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year, A New Century

Happy new year everyone!  It was an absolutely beautiful day today, the sun was out, the air was crisp, and it was not windy.  What a great way to start a new year and a new century.  I have been sick all week and am currently on the mend.  Last week's combination of the office being closed, being sick, and a snowstorm pretty much left me home bound.  Despite all that, it was a nice break.  I am looking forward to the year and century.  Well with that here are my pictures for today.  The first is the last outfit I wore in 2010 to the office.  The second is a blue dress the hubs bought over the holidays for me (I know it's new, but it was a gift, so I'm bending the rules on this one.  No, I did not ask him to buy it). The pink and plumb combo is what I wore to the office today.  It may not be the best option for the new year, but I went to bed late chatting with a friend from my tween days (the internet is an incredible thing), which left me 10 minutes this morning to figure out what I was going to wear.  Tomorrow will be a more inspired day, or at least I'll put forth a more valient effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment