Monday, January 24, 2011

A Very Bad Week

I'm using today's post to update the week of the Jan. 10th.  It was an incredibly bad week.  They laid of 6 people at work.  Two of those folks I worked with directly, so this only adds more to my already full plate.  Thankfully, I didn't have to go into work for two days that week.  Things have calmed somewhat and it looks like the organization will be ok.  We shall see, they sang that same optimistic tune before the layoffs (which came out of the blue).  Well, I suppose it could be worse.  Fortunately, the job market is a wee bit better.  So here are my outfits for the remainder of that awful week.  I will post last weeks outfits tomorrow.

Thursday                                                Friday
Saturday (went to hang out with family)           Sunday

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment