Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pretty, Pretty Velvet

Today was another beautiful day.  It was sunny and once again no wind.  If the weather continues in this vein, this will be a very nice season.  So far work is going smoothly without any craziness.  I know this will be short lived, so I am enjoying it while it lasts.  I have a client meeting tomorrow and am going to have to cheat.  I currently own very few pants that still fit (this is b/c of all the weight I have lost recently).  As a result I will have to wear some new pants I bought the other day.  This is a client meeting though, so I can't go in ill fitted clothes.  This also explains why I have been wearing nothing but skirts recently.  With that here is my outfit.  My outfit today is all velvet.  I think it is more elegant than what I wore yesterday.  The skirt is one of my favorites and is Carole little.  I love the design in the front.  The top is Jodon and the shoes are from Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment