Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Beautiful Weekend-Day 13

I know that it is technically Sunday, but I am going to pretend that it is Saturday for the purposes of this post.  Today was absolutely beautiful.  We went to a the helicopter museum, they were having a summer festival.  The hubs got to ride in a helicopter, so that was fun for him.  I have two outfits today: one for the helicopter event and another for a party we went to this evening.  The evening outfit was last minute, since my initial outfit had a wadrobe malfunction issue (the zipper kept getting stuck).  This was annoying since we were already running late.  Anyway, it all worked out at the end.  The first picture: the top is from Target, the shoes are from DSW, and the skirt is very old and I don't remember where I got it.  The party outfit: the dress is old and I don't remember where I got it, the shoes are from ROSS, the belt is thrifted, the earings are from Kohl's, and he necklace is Mikimoto.



No comments:

Post a Comment