Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 4

I got home late today since I went to a meeting for a community supported agriculture organization I belong to (the best decision I have made since moving here).  The meeting ran long and it was interesting to see the challenges that non-profit local food groups have.  There is something to be said to being part of a group of people committed to a cause.  I rather enjoyed the meeting, it was fruitful, but not work related.  It is too bad the my one hour commute (each way) limits this type of thing.  I long for the day when I can just walk out of my house and walk to work.  Seeing as I live in the suburbs, this is more a fantasy than something that will ever become a reality.  In the mean time I suppose I'll just have to make time.  Nothing is worth having if there wasn't some struggle to earn it I guess.  Anyway, this is my outfit for today.  I love the sweater vest thing.  The shirt is from H&M ($5 at the clearance rack), the skirt, shoes, and sweater vest are thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment