Sunday, September 19, 2010

End of Week 1- Day 7

Today was yet another beautiful day.  A reminder of why I love summer.  We spent the day running errands, as usual.  I couldn't get to post until late today because I was up cooking (I'm trying very hard to develop some domestic skills).  The weekend felt short, perhaps this was a result of the lovely weather.  My outfit today comes with a bit of nostalgia.  This skirt was a gift from my husband, back in the days when we were still dating.  It was one of the first things he gave me.  It certainly made a good impression.  Thou it is starting to look tired, I just can't get rid of it.  I am of the sentimental variety and have trouble getting rid of things with great emotional value.  I can't remember where I got the top, it is several years old.  The shoes are Sketchers and I bought them at DSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment