Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 5 - So glad it's Friday

I am glad the week has finally ended.  It has been so hectic at work this week, the weekend is a welcome break.  Today's outfit is different shades of brown.  I look terrible in this picture, so I apologize.  My husband felt rushed this morning.  I found this skirt at a thrift store and just fell in love with it.  It has brown embroidery all over it.  I loooove embroidery (and lace, and silk, and velvet).  I think I lived in the Edwardian period in my past life.  I seem to be attracted to the things that were popular back in those days.  One thing I will say for this season of clothing: elegance has finally come back in style.  Alot of the clothes this season are timeless cuts and flattering.  It will be lovely dressing up this fall.  Well here is the outfit.  The shirt is from H&M ($5 clearance), the shoes are from Burlington Coat Factory, the blazer is Tahari (I think I bought it Marshalls), and the skirt is thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment