Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The hint of a slight chill welcomes fall- Day 3

The weather has had a distinct chill these last few days, hinting that summer has come to an end.  Still, I can't help but try to hang on to summer just a little bit longer.  Hence the outfit for today.  Despite the long sleeved top, the skirt reminds me of summer with its plethora of multi colored roses.  This is one of my favorite skirts and I wear it spearingly in the fear that I will damage it somehow.  Today was yet another beautiful day.  I bought tickets to Europe for November yesterday.  One of my mother's dreams is go to Europe.  My father had promised her such a trip, but passed away before he could fulfill that promise.  Since that horrible day I have been planning to complete the promise that he couldn't.  The opportunity didn't present itself until now.  It is afterall the least I can do for her as her daughter.  Well that's enough of my rambling.  Without further ado, here is my outfit for today.  The skirt is thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment